INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
- You can access our home page at THE WEBSITE and browse some areas of THE WEBSITE without disclosing any personally identifiable information. We do track information provided to us by your browser, including the web site you came from (known as the referring URL), the type of browser you use, the time and date of access, and other information that does not personally identify you.
- In addition, we gather information about you that is automatically collected by our web server, such as your IP address, domain name and pages that you access. THE WEBSITE may use web server and browser information to individually customize its offerings and presentations if you submit your personal information.
- We may also collect personal information, including your name, phone number, e-mail address, mailing address and certain demographic data, only when you choose to voluntarily provide to us such information, such as by registering, making inquiries regarding our services, requesting newsletters or other communiqués, reporting any problems with THE WEBSITE, providing us with feedback or otherwise.
- Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but it is possible to change your browser setup to allow you to control whether you will accept cookies, reject cookies, or to notify you each time a cookie is sent to you. If your browser is set to reject cookies, the advertiser may not recognize you when you return to their site. The Help section of your browser will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting cookies”.
- When you register we may ask for information such as your name, email address, phone number, mailing address and additional information. Once you register with THE WEBSITE and sign in to our services, you may no longer be anonymous to us or our advertisers.
- THE WEBSITE is a general audience web site and does not knowingly collect personal information from anyone who does not already voluntarily provide their information to us; this includes persons under the age of 13. By using our site, you represent that you are of the appropriate age and have the necessary autonomy, rights, permissions and authority to do so.
Links to Third Party Web Sites:
- THE WEBSITE may offer links to other web sites, including links embedded in advertisements and links to various news sources. Such links to other websites may have information policies and practices different from ours. In addition, certain companies associated with THE WEBSITE may have their own privacy policies. We do not own or control such companies and web sites, and are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices or the content of web sites that we do not own or control.
How We Protect Your Information:
- We use industry-accepted technology to protect your data from disclosure to unauthorized third parties. Our server is also protected by a firewall to prevent unauthorized access to any information we may store. Although these measures are typically effective, use of the Internet and related computer systems is inherently vulnerable to unauthorized access or “hacking.” No guarantee can be given that all information you provide to us will not be accessed by unauthorized persons.
How We Use Your Information:
- We may also use the information we collect to occasionally e-mail you regarding important functionality changes to THE WEBSITE or to e-mail you announcements and promotions related to our business, products, and/or services. If you would rather not receive such correspondence, please e-mail us to that effect at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have provided us more than one e-mail address, please remember to e-mail us from each of the e-mail accounts you have provided.
- Except as provided below, we limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We strive to maintain the accuracy of our customer information. We will promptly update our database when you tell us your information is not accurate.
When We May Disclose Your Information:
- We may share in aggregate, statistical form non-personal information regarding the visitors to THE WEBSITE, traffic patterns, and site usage with our partners, affiliates, investors, or other third parties.
- We will disclose information we maintain only when required to do so by constitutional laws or in response to a request from a law enforcement agency or authority with the constitutional authority to enforce the compliance with such request. We may also disclose information in response to subpoenas, court orders or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- We may transfer information about you if any part of our network is acquired by or merged with another company.
- We do not provide any personal information to our advertiser when you interact with or view targeted ads. However, by interacting with or viewing ads on THE SITE, you may disclose personal information to their website and are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
- By using THE WEBSITE, you consent to our collection and use of personal information you choose to voluntarily provide to us. We reserve the right, at any time, to modify, alter, or update this statement, and any such modifications, alterations, or updates will be effective upon posting.
Attention: TRiBYOOT Support
P.O. Box 68270, Oro Valley, AZ 85737