WINNING DETERMINATION: 10-year-old Ben Ramirez has a message for us all: Don’t give up and keep on keepin’ on! For inspiration, look no further than the story of this extraordinary young man, his example and message to “keep trying until you get to first.”
LONG STORY SHORT: Young Ben Ramirez of El Paso, Texas doesn’t buy into the idea that having one arm should hold you back. With lots and lots of practice, training and stubborn determination, he believes everybody can accomplish great feats. And 10-year-old Ben certainly practices what he preaches. Watch him swim and win races against the best swimmers El Paso has to offer.
THE PLAYERS: Ben Ramirez, El Paso, Texas, China, Josh Salas, Matthew Smith, ABC7, KVIA, Cindy Ramirez
S O C i A L L Y S P E A K I N G
Daily News: “Great Job Ben, may you always follow your dreams!” – suscyn
– W O R T H Y F U N D R A i S E R S –
VetAir: Vet Air transport service is available to all American Veterans who would be suffer financially, cannot make other arrangements or need quicker transport to their VHA health care facilities,
The American Veteran Transportation Endowment: This Catalyst Endowment Fundraiser will help American Veterans across our nation and around the world who require assistance in making arrangements and paying for burdensome transportation services.
M O R E R E S O U R C E S
- More Photos related to this story at Pinterest, Flickr
- More Videos related to this story at Huzzaz, Vimeo, YouTube
- Follow this story on Twitter, Google+, Facebook, Linkedin
- Search for “One Arm Texas Boy Swims” on Bing, Google, Ask, DuckDuckGo
- Alternate Versions & Related Content: NY Daily News, ABC